Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Sweater trees

With a few bags of sweater bits, I sat on the floor in the middle of it and cut circles. Then some more, 
 then some more,
  until I had a little collection of trees. 
 Sweater Trees. Not sure what to do with the top yet. But you know I'll show you when I figure it out.
 Last weekend, my table was in the middle of the aisle. It's the first time I had such, so had to rethink and set the table as a walk around.
Kiddie things and ornaments on one end...
 Sweater things on the other. Some heat sacks, water bottle covers, puppets and mittens.
 My wood bin was very colourful. Felt-ful! Hair clips, felted acorns, tooth fairy bags
 Here is a shot of my mittens at the Whirligig Bookstore. Sadly, these mittens are all gone. And so endeth my wool mittens. However, I'm ready to start a new line for my next sale in Ingomar, Dec. 8. Cotton mittens with cashmere or merino lining. Coming soon.
Have a good one,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment