Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Greet the morn

It's winter here. Full blown. Because of that.. I won't get up until the sun does. That makes it about 7:30 before I notice the light.

 But this morning, I got up a few minutes before. I was distracted by the pink glow on my way to the bathroom.
My new mantra..
how can you see the sunrise, if you don't get up before the sun?
It's cloudy and dull out now. But I stil have this to look at.l

And look at this bunch of happy! Coming in my mailbox. I'm so excited!
Thanks Tammy!
I have some finger puppets on the work table today.

Have a good one,
Amanda

2 comments:

  1. It's that time of year again. We're all yearning the extra light! Love the pink glow. Oh, and the fabric looks beautiful. Happy sewing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, those pics are breathtaking!

    Amanda

    ReplyDelete