Saturday, December 22, 2012

popping in

Howdy,
Thought I'd pop in for a little hello.
I've been busy making and doing and only have a few manageable things left for Christmas day. Oh, plus the cleaning etc. All good though. Kids are excited, found things to do on a screen free day. it's hard the last few days before Christmas when all the toys of Christmas Past pale in comparison to the anticipation of what's to come. They found a game given at a birthday past that hadn't been played. I couldn't wrap my head around it. But Daddy taught them how to play and it has been a favourite. I think now that they are older and into math, it has helped.

My immediate family will be celebrating with us this year. I'm so excited. We will be starting some new traditions because of the fact we are in a new place, I don't have to sing 3 church services. (There aren't even 3 services to go to.) DH's Portuguese tradition of family gathering on Christmas Eve won't happen here, although, we will be having cod. And we will be thinking of them. Wonder if they have facetime?

After the rush of it all, I'm looking forward to reading by the fire. 

I really had to scrounge around my photos to find these. I've not used a camera in a while. Have to fix that.

Have a good one and thank you for taking a moment out of your busy day to stop here!
Cheers,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment