Saturday, September 22, 2012

At the Market

Today was a wet day. Foggy, misty, warm, humid day.  But the vendors all showed up at the market. The market must go on. And the new venue, Guild Hall being built, Guild Hall picture is the perfect venue for such days. It is covered, but still open.

Here's a picture of my table. ( crappy phone photos)
 My basket of mittens.
 My tray of goodies. My friend gave me 2 of these wood trays. I love them. it keeps the table a little neater.
 Some crayon wallets and zippy purses.
 Loving these hanging acorns with hearts on them.
 This week's felted soap. Need to make more for next week.
Even though it was a slow day, it was worth going to the market! I love having the opportunity to be a part of a weekly community to sell my wares.
See you there next week with some new goodies.

Cheers,
Amanda

1 comment:

  1. Your table looks beautiful!
    So colourful, fresh and organized. Makes me want to come and look closer. Your wonderful things are going to do great in that settting.

    ReplyDelete