Monday, September 17, 2012

Another beach??!!!

I picked the kids up from the bus on Friday and we headed to another beach in the area, Carleton Village Beach. We were the only ones there.
There was some rock climbing,
 Sand angels.
 Crossing creeks,
 Finding frogs in said creek,
 And me, me, I was knitting. Sitting in my jeans, sweater and wrapped in a towel. The wind was cold, but the kids went about in their swim wear. Nutters. 
After a big , hard week of sewing, I was rewarded at the Farmer's Market by being almost sold out. I have to put my nose to the grindstone and make tons this week so I can sell more next week. It's a lovely atmosphere. I like being a part of this group. 
I made 15 pairs of mittens and 5 felted soaps. I forgot to take a picture and they are all gone! Next time.

Cheers,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment