Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year!

Howdy!
Did you have a good Christmas? We sure did. A visit to the city to spend a few days with my family after the mad rush of Christmas making. Eating, laughing, loving. Yep, 'twas good.

We had our annual New Year's raclette tonight. So good. 

I got some things for Christmas that I'd like to share, but I haven't been in a picture taking mood. Maybe once the kids get back to school and some routine and focused thinking time are available.

I plan on doing a deep house cleaning in January. And maybe even finally repainting this place. Neve keeps calling January the "magical month" because I say I'll find all the lost things when I clean the place. There are a few iPods, sunglasses and other treasures missing. I sure hope they are indeed here to be found. 

See, no pictures to show you. I think my husband may have taken a few. I'll check another time.

Well, that's it for now. Couldn't let this occasion to go by without thanking you for visiting.

Blessings for 2014!!

Amanda

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year to you too!! Hope you get your photo taking mojo back :)

    ReplyDelete