Thursday, April 4, 2013

2 more Market bags and Spring shopping fling!

Hey, how goes? Just to let you know, I have a facebook page now for By Hook and Thread.
I just have to get it linked on my side bar. Go have a look and "like" me.


 Ok, Ok, just a few more....
 I found a box of my fabric perfect for this market bag. It's good for knitting too! gasp!!
 How's the spring weather where you are?
It's very windy here. That brings the cold. CCCCCCCoooold.

On Saturday, I'll be in Bridgewater at the Spring Shopping Fling with my wares.

Event for Home Base Businesses. There will be no entry fee for buyers, just a food/money donation for the Food Bank. 
We will be donating profits after the costs associated with the event are paid to the Food Bank. 
April 6, 2-4pm, 
Michelin Social Club  221 Logan Road, Bridgewater NS

Maybe I'll see you there? Come say hello. I'll be with a few other crafty ladies from Shelburne.

Ciao,
Amanda



2 comments:

  1. That weather looks exactly like ours! It's gross, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that leafy bag... wish I was in Bridgewater this weekend to buy it. Only 3 more months!!!!

    ReplyDelete