Friday, June 13, 2014

Sorry Rod!

Sorry Rod Stewart, Cory Hart, Chicago and various Christmas Carol renditions. 
 In the name of crafting and repurposing, I must take out your innards and silence your crooning.
I wish my kids were here to help me in this liberating, pulling out of millions of miles of cassette tape.

Then again, they probably wouldn't get the satisfaction of doing it so freely, after growing up in fear of the dreaded.. "the tape broke! " The obligatory cutting, taping and splicing of said tape, so you could listen to your music again, but this time with a big skip in the verse where the tape was cut and the scotch tape covered it over.

If you want to know what I'm doing with all this mess, 
come visit me at the Shelburne Farmer's Market tomorrow 9-1, Guild Hall.
It is a cute gift for Dad's day.

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment