Sunday, May 4, 2014

Hair clip holder

I'm resurrecting this pattern for this summer.
I have a different flower for it, but have misplaced it. Oh, quelle surprise!

And I'm going to colourfy it a bit more this year... different colour pots and flowers.
The flower stem holds the hair clips and the pot can hold the elastics.
There are a few more on my work table.

And today... we need one of these. This weather is very indecisive. At least we don't have snow.

Thanks goodness, because these guys are waiting to go into the ground.

 We even have our cage wire up and will put plastic on it as a little green house.
Notice something new in the garden? The chicken coop has moved for the summer. 
Although, I will change it around a bit, I'd rather look at my chickens than the back of the coop.
And we'll let the kids have a red painting the coop party when the weather cooperates.
Best be going. There is a pear blackberry galette that needs making 
and a Star Wars movie blasting in the living room.

May the 4th be with you!

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment